We all are sure to know about the happening and trendy culture of body piercing that is gaining more and more importance and attention these days. However, have you ever paid attention to all the different types and varied options of body piercings that are available for enthusiasts to try out and enjoy?
If I make a list of all the available options in one place, am sure you will be amazed. If you are looking for the best place to try out any of the body piercing type, then I can assure you that the piercing shop at Marketplace Mall of the Almost Famous Body piercing is the place to go.
Different Types of Body piercing
There are so many types and subtypes and ways of classifying the body piercing that it is not as simple as it might look. Today, in this article I have tried to list the types of body piercing based on the body parts. I have organized this in a simple manner and I have sorted the list as simple and easy to understand it can be.
- Piercings done in the face – The face somehow seems to be the most favorite for all piercers. There are so many ways and places to get your piercings done –
- Piercings done on the ears – Cartilage piercings, Conch piercings, Daith piercings, earlobe piercings, industrial piercings, orbital piercings, rook piercings, snug piercings, tragus piercings, triple helix piercings.
- Mouth or the oral piercings that include the lip piercings and tongue piercings. Types of lip piercings are Angel bites, vertical lip piercings, horizontal lip piercings, Medusa piercings, Monroe bites, canine bites that are also called as the shark bites, dolphin bites, cyber bites, joker bikes that are also called as dahlia piercings, snake bites, spider bites, vertical labret piercings.
- Anti-eyebrow piercing
- Bridge piercing
- Cheek piercing
- Eyebrow piercing
- Eyelid piercings
- Nostril piercings
- Web piercings
- Surface piercings – These are the neck and nape piercings, corset piercings, chest piercings and the dermal and micro-dermal piercings
- Naval piercings
- Female genital and nipple piercings
- Male genital and nipple piercings.
I hope this compilation of body piercing options and types will help you in your research that is highly recommended before your first piercing so that you can find out which one suits you the best.