Women love shopping! They tend to have a requirement for a dress even though their wardrobes might be overflowing with attires. You probably have some western office collection, Indian party collection and Indo-western casual clothes in your wardrobe already. But we know you still can make some place for lovely kurta sets for women. The best part of these sets is that the bottoms match the tops seamlessly and that is why you are saved from the end of the moment matching and mixing hustle when buying them. And if you want some super cool recommendations on these, then keep reading.
- Long kurta churidar set–A long ethnic kurta looks perfect with chudidar that comes along with it. These kurtas are perfect as your formal attire. You can even wear these to parties and festive functions if these come with embroidery or hand work of gold and silver or different colours. Pair these long kurta sets for women with dupattas as well to look perfect in glamorous functions.
- Short kurta and cigarette pants sets–Short kurtas look chic and very comfortable when you wear them. When these kurtas come with cigarette pants, these give an Indo-western touch to the attire. You can wear such kurta sets for women to work for office meetings and even outdoor picnics. Wear them in neutral colours for a perfectly formal and crisp presentation at any function or even.
- Anarkali kurta sets –You also have anarkali kurtas that come with a marvellous flair down the waist. These kurtas mostly come with churidars, leggings and even pants. Yes, you get these anarkali kurta sets in solid colours and plain styles, but mostly such kurta sets for women are heavily worked and lace bordered which make them perfect for weddings and festivals. You can skip the dupatta with these sets as these dresses look elegant in themselves and enhance your appearance instantly.
- Kurta sets with palazzo – Palazzo pants are particularly very comfortable and airy. They give you a homely feel even when you wear these to formal functions and daily at work. When these palazzo pants are paired opposite mid-length kurtas, these make the perfect semi-formal kurta sets for women for everyday wear. With a cool shrug or without any accessories, you can still look confident and cool in these sets if you pick the colours mindfully.
- Kurta and shrug set –Looking for some Indo-western touch to your daily attire? Then you can always go for wearing a kurta and shrug set. These kurtas mostly work as your dress. They might be long or short according to your preference. When you pair them with a matching or contrasting shrug, you automatically blend the Indian and western fashion together. With the right pair of shoes or sandals, you look perfectly ready for your work or daily outings.
- Kurta and salwar sets –Just like kameez, even Kurtas look perfect with the traditional salwars. These kurta salwar sets come in heavily worked designs and even chic, designer styles. You can wear them to festive functions or even at parties when complemented with a dupatta.