If you are a fan of casual clothing, you already know the relevance of T-shirts in your closet. The good news is there is no dearth of options in T-shirts. From the standard crew neck to printed ones and more, there is something for every kind of personal style. You can also check for unique themed tees, like Bama Game Day Polos, for your collection. In this post, we are sharing more on the types of T-shirts that every man should own.
- You need a set of solid color T-shirts – period. Make sure to have one in white, black, navy blue, red and pink, and you are sorted for most casual outings. Solid tees and T-shirts can be teamed with anything, including chinos and denims, and you can wear underneath the jacket or bomber jacket, as well.
- V-necks. The classic V-neck tee is a great replacement for those who don’t like the basic crew-neck T-shirts. Go for a deeper V if you are a fan of this kind of design and go ahead with prints and colors that work for your taste and preferences.
- Pocketed T-shirts. Typically, all pocketed T-shirts have that one small nonfunctional pocket on the left side. You can go for solid colors, or stripes, depending on the occasion and how you plan to coordinate the look.
- The fun of polo shirts lies in comfort. You can one wear at work, for a date, or even on a day out with your gang of boys. Polos work best on a leaner body, because of the closet fit, so if you have that extra bulge on sides, make sure to workout regularly to look better in these T-shirts.
- For the unversed, Henley T-shirts look just like polos, except for the collar. You can wear one for office too, and these tees look best in stripes and solid colors. You can find printed and graphic ones, as well.
Finally, do consider buying some slogan T-shirts, which allow you to speak your mind and be as versatile as possible, without saying things loud. Basic graphic tees are also great for most occasions and casual days, and there are literally endless prints and custom designs to shop and own. Check online now to find more on the best websites selling T-shirts and polos for men, and do check the size chart before ordering.